Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'm Back...

After almost 6 months of not posting (Wow! I've been slack!!!) I'm back! It's late and I have to be up early in the morning for work, so I'm blogging a list of some of the highlights of the past month.

1. I am now working (and living) in NC
2. I absolutely LOVE my new job! Seriously the best job I have ever had. I work in the operating room with seriously the best group of coworkers.
3. FINALLY found a church about a month or so ago after 3 months of looking. It is so nice to have a church home and family again. I never realized how much I not only needed, but CRAVED, the fellowship of believers until I went without it for awhile.
4. The past 6 months have been really rough. The past month has been especially rough, but in spite of everything God has shown His goodness to me again and in so many new ways. I've been reminded again how little my faith is.
5. My favorite song right now is "O God, My Joy". The second verse says, "O God, my joy in trial in pain I trust Your wisdom and mercy. Through suffering that Your love ordains more like Your Son You will make me." I'm learning how to really trust His wisdom and mercy. I'm a big work in progress.

So much more has happened, but for tonight those are the things that are on my mind. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that and...well, you get the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment