Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 32-- God is Good

*post for Thursday, January 26, 2012*

Over the past month or so God has really been trying to teach me that He is good. He's good all the time even when my circumstances are far from good. God never changes, so He can't be good in the good times and then all of a sudden bad in the bad times. And not only is my God good, but He has good plans for me. Even when my actions create bad situations and the times when bad situations just happen upon us God is working it out for my good. He's good because He loves me enough to punish me when I sin. He's good because He allows me to go through trials so I learn to trust Him more than I ever have. God's plan for me is make me more like Christ, so anything He brings in my life to accomplish that purpose is good.

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that
love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose."
Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment